Business To Business
>> Get a free Quote
>> Get a free Quote
> Upload photos
How to use our services and how your orders will be processed
Wide range of services, transparent processes, straight forward quality assurance
Pictorescue offers a wide range of image processing related services to the professional market:
How to use our services?
- If you occasionally wish to use our services, you can create an account on our website and use the upload tool for uploading images, creating work instructions and submitting orders.
- If you want us to process larger amounts of images, or if you are interested in a long term relationship, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements. We will contact you within 2 working days. After we have come to an agreement, we will create a dedicated FTP account for you and, if needed, we will assign dedicated editors to your project.
- For high volume, long term assignments we make service level agreements, guaranteeing minimum quantities, delivery lead times and quality standards.
This is how we process your orders:
- You upload your images via our website or via FTP;
- You complete the order details on our website or in the way we agreed when we set-up your account;
- A Pictorescue intaker will review your order and assign each image or set of images to the most suitable editor;
- After the editor completes an image, a reviewer (usually a senior editor) will judge the quality of the editor’s work. If the reviewer is not satisfied with the work, he or she will make some final adjustments or send the image back to the editor for further processing;
- After the approval by the reviewer, the image will become available to you. In case the order has not been pre-paid or is not covered by a deposit, we will send you a watermarked image first and send the image without a watermark after receiving the final payment;
- Any comments from you, additional requirements or complaints will initially be dealt with by the intaker. Small adjustments will usually be made without extra charge. Disputes will be dealt with by the operational manager (studio manager).
- We work with Win7 and the 64bit versions of Adobe Lightroom (3.x) and Adobe Photoshop CS5;
- We use Pantone hardware calibration for our monitors;
- We work with Wacom tablets like the Intuos4;
- Our hardware includes I7 920 processors, 12Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX260 896Mb and Dell U2410 monitors;
- We have many Terabytes of storage, both offline and online for our clients (via FTP).
Pictorescue changes its pricing for the first time in 2,5 years. With the new prices Pictorescue still leads the pack with prices that are considerably lower than its competitors and a quality that is among the best in the industry.